What is Triad Pediatrics Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is an easy and secure way to visit with your doctor without ever actually visiting the doctor’s office. Telemedicine is a virtual appointment with your physician through a video stream on your computer or device right from the comfort of your home. Call us today to see if telemedicine is applicable to you!
How It Works
Meet with your child’s provider via video. A virtual appointment removes the inconvenience of traveling to the doctor’s office and spending time in a waiting room.
Your Child’s Care. Your Schedule.
Because travel time is eliminated, you can book an appointment around your schedule easier than ever before. Our providers can diagnose, discuss a treatment plan with you and prescribe necessary medications.
Trusted Providers at your Fingertips
Our providers are all U.S. Board Certified and have treated a wide range of medical conditions.
Private and Secure
Your information is secure and confidential at all times.
The cost of a telemedicine visit is $40 or less, depending on your insurance. If during your telemed visit our provider requests that you make a physical visit to the office in order to provide the best healthcare possible your Telemed payment will go towards your copay or your visit.
What Can We Treat Through a Telemed Visit?
Non-emergency conditions such as:
- Med check (if the patient has had an in-person WC or med check in the past 6 months)
- Most rashes
- Vaccine or behavioral health counseling
- Discussion of labs results
- Follow up for simple illnesses or injuries unless things are worse
- Minor cold-like symptoms in which a COVID test is not needed
- New parenting questions
- Constipation, emesis, or diarrhea that is not an acute abdomen and the patient is hydrating
Grey zone - ask a provider:
- Acute minor injuries
- Ear recheck
Telemed Visit not appropriate for:
- Ear infection evaluation
- Strep throat
- Asthma or any respiratory complaints
- Possible broken bones
How to get started
Call our office at (336) 802-1111 to book your appointment today.