WHY CHOOSE US?
Triad Pediatrics is excited to now be accepting new patients! We have provided a painless registration process right here on our website so that you can have your family registered with us before you ever step foot into our brand new practice. You can register your family by clicking here.
At Triad Pediatrics we are dedicated to making trips to the doctor as smooth as possible. We believe this begins at home. We understand that the most unexpected illnesses and injuries happen to children and booking an appointment should feel easy, not like a chore. Once you have registered your family with us, you can book an appointment right on our website. We also believe that the less paperwork you have to fill out inside our practice with children in tow the easier your life will be. We will gather all information we can ahead of time in the convenience of your home.
Booking an appointment becomes as easy as visiting our website, entering in your cell phone number and selecting the appointment date and time that works for you. When you arrive, we strive to limit your time in our waiting room but hope to make you as comfortable as possible while you are there.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are you accepting new patients?
- What insurances do you take?
- Are you accepting new Medicaid patients?
- Where do I go to register online?
- How do I transfer my child’s medical records to your practice?
- Can I tour your office before committing?
- Do you do Prenatal Consults?
- When booking a sick visit I have to book under “Sick Clinic” instead of selecting a provider. Why is this?
- What to bring to your first appointment?
- How does it work if I choose to self-pay?
- What to do when my child needs a prescription refill request?
Below is a list of the insurance companies we are currently in network with.
If your insurance is not listed below please feel free to call as we may still be working with other insurances or may have recently added new ones.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United HealthCare